Stang BBQ

• Sponsors (?)

StygianStang said:
We didnt formally meet. I had the tar stained black Mustang parked next to Bobbys car and the yellow Mach.

You may have heard my name, Pepper. I was the only good looking guy there. :D

The only good looking guy there huh?....Oh yeah now I remember, thanks for narrowing it down! haha! You were wearing a white shirt I think.

mach1grrl said:
The only good lucking guy there huh?....Oh yeah now I remember, thanks for narrowing it down! haha! You were wearing a white shirt I think.

Well, gray shirt.

Here I am with my stinker
554618_18.jpg

MissBlondie said:
I just put 2 and 2 together. :lol: I was just going to ask who you were. I'm the girl as I was leaving said "oh I've heard of you"... haha

Was a blast yesterday guys and gals. You had a great set-up there Bobby, thanks again.

Hey Shauna, next time we'll have to remember to bring our pantyhose. :rlaugh:

Yes pantyhose and....wait I better just stop! I am going to get myself in trouble! :nonono:

oh dang, i totally forgot, Pepper gave me name tags and they were in my car, i just forgot to bring them out...my bad
oh well i think everyone met everyone and it was a great time!!!!
Only down side to these meetings is, you want to spend more money when you see something you like :)

I knew as soon as I checked this thread out today, i'd be hearing about how great the bbq was. Sorry i missed it. I could'nt pull away from my family-they had me sucked in :lock: I'll get the stang back later this week and i'll be ready for the next function. :flag:

I want to thank everyone for showing, I had a blast! Maybe we can get another one of these things in before we run out of summer.

Austin, get them pic's up.

Jill, I have your tupperware.

Shauna, you will always be my Shannon. :D

Thanks again. :nice:

R L

GT4RL said:
I want to thank everyone for showing, I had a blast! Maybe we can get another one of these things in before we run out of summer.

Austin, get them pic's up.

Jill, I have your tupperware.

Shauna, you will always be my Shannon. :D

Thanks again. :nice:

R L
i need a server to have them on, bc otherwise i don't know how to get them up...