Stang BBQ

• Sponsors (?)

Jill's friend Keith checking in...
It was nice meeting the bunch of ya yesterday. I have the shiny black '96 GT with the " blub, blub " (as a friend of mine calls the cams). Hope to see you guys again, but I'll be skipping the pantyhose. The hair on my legs gets caught and it hurts. OH! Too much info... :)

And Ryan... I heard I unintentionally ignored you at some point. I wanted to chat. Maybe next time?

And thanks to Bobby and his family for the accomodations. It was a good time.

dayum

Sorry folks,

We got back from the lake house too late...Mimi wasn't moving too fast and it took more time to close up the lake house...

Wish we could have been there...Maybe we will have one sometime soon...
who knows???????????????????

Jason

Black2kStangGT said:
ok i sent the pics to chris...so you all can get off my back...haha jk
i have been getting ready for school, so i haven't been on
oh and steve...how long have i been telling you to get that chin spoiler...it is about time :)

Yes, I know! I hope it looks good on my car. Austin - Be sure to keep in touch!

Sorry I missed it this weekend guys, sounds like everyone had a great time. Damn non-car/non-drinking related life stuff gettin in the way of my true happiness...again.

Hope we can put something together soon. I've been kicking a few things around so I'll keep everyone posted.

Sean

race_ne1 said:
Sorry I missed it this weekend guys, sounds like everyone had a great time. Damn non-car/non-drinking related life stuff gettin in the way of my true happiness...again.

Hope we can put something together soon. I've been kicking a few things around so I'll keep everyone posted.

Sean

Sean - I was thinking you may have sold your Stang. Where have you been? :shrug: