Stangnet mIRC chat made easy! come join in.

FiveO

Founding Member
Jan 28, 2001
NJ
First download mIRC from www.mirc.com its fast download even for 56kers and a quick install....if you don't know how to use it no worries i have it all made easy for you just install it. once its installed double click this link...if it doesn't connect right away just wait a little and it will keep trying servers till it does.

just copy paste this link into your Internet Explorer Bar if it doesn't work like a regular link. and if you are already irc savvy, the channel is #stangnet on Dalnet.

irc://jade.va.us.dal.net/stangnet

Cya There :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

After you do it, tell me if you turn up with a wicked virus, I don't trust downloads, to many mistakes while doing things like that and turning up with a major virus the next day. Especially cause some V8 people hate us, so let me know how it goes. I'm game if it all works good. :nice:

I try to always at least be idle in there, we need more peeps to join though. There's i think 2 V6'ers that I have seen so far in there besides me, and they usually aren't on, so i have a bit of trouble getting tech info in there, but talkin to the mostly 5.0 owners is still ok

[QUOTE='03 6-Speed]I try to always at least be idle in there, we need more peeps to join though. There's i think 2 V6'ers that I have seen so far in there besides me, and they usually aren't on, so i have a bit of trouble getting tech info in there, but talkin to the mostly 5.0 owners is still ok[/QUOTE]
Yea...well i got a worm through mirc so screw that. I aint touching that anymore...

It's usually active in the evenings about 6 central and on -- and don't leave just cause its idle for a bit.. wait around we usually have a good 10-15 in, if you guys join we'd have more! =)