Stangs should stick together!

any bay area sixers out there? we should have a meet or some sort somewhere. but anyway, ive noticed that mustang drivers arent too friendly. a fellow stang driver once revved on me! id say we're all on the same team goen against all the rice rockets and especially those chevy losers! so next time you see a mustang on the road, say "wassup!" or throw up the peace sign or something. no need to give funny looks or rev on each other. be friendly! remember, Same Team! :nice: :flag: AGREED?

• Sponsors (?)

Most stang people in my area wave at eachother....

I dunno why you say bad stuff about GM, when most GM's can put a spankin on out V6...including THEIR v6 if driven correctly (Firebird and camaro). I personally am a DOMESTIC fan... I give props to the imports, but not the RICE.

94 3.8l stang said:
agreed buddy :nice: . But seems like no ones on our line of thinking, everyones always out to be better then someone else. :rolleyes: . Thats why they rev,... damm showoffs. :D

Not all of us other model Mustang drivers think that way. I like/respect the V6 Mustang myself and never take to revving at one. I drive a 2003 Mach 1 daily and when the situation calls for it have no problem putting a fart can/neon-equipped/tin-wing ricer probably paid for with Daddy's money in it's place, but another Mustang I will acknowledge as a bro.

Linz said:
Most stang people in my area wave at eachother....

I dunno why you say bad stuff about GM, when most GM's can put a spankin on out V6...including THEIR v6 if driven correctly (Firebird and camaro). I personally am a DOMESTIC fan... I give props to the imports, but not the RICE.

:stupid:

Give Me TP said:
Not all of us other model Mustang drivers think that way. I like/respect the V6 Mustang myself and never take to revving at one. I drive a 2003 Mach 1 daily and when the situation calls for it have no problem putting a fart can/neon-equipped/tin-wing ricer probably paid for with Daddy's money in it's place, but another Mustang I will acknowledge as a bro.
:nice: I know not all, Sorry for not explaingin myself. :D Good to hear though. :flag:

i don't really bother acknowledging other stangs around here unless they're obviously somewhat modded (tastefully that is). otherwise they're most likely tourists or just people who bought it because they needed something to drive.

theres some really ugly ones at the community college i go to. one guys got a green gt with a bookshelf wing, probably 5 or 6" tips, japanese lettering on the hood, and a vanity plate that says V82NV.:rolleyes:

Give Me TP said:

Personally, and this is just IMO and not directed at you by the way, but, I'd say that it's more likely that someone driving a $30k car like, say, a Mach 1, had help from their parents than someone driving a 95 Civic that's riced out.....It's always interesting to me to hear a kid with a S-281 Saleen who's still in high school and doesn't work say, "I got this all by myself." :rolleyes: I'm yet to meet someone who owns a V8 who didn't buy it "all by themselves." :rolleyes: As far as getting along with other Stangs goes, IMO, that is out the window the second you buy the V6. You are just a target for the V8's to beat up on and boost their already over-inflated ego. Again, that's just my opinion which is based solely on my experience with Stangers. My experience with my car has been a much better one than my experience with other Stang owners in my area. I give respect to other 4 or 6 cylinder Stangs, no matter what the year, but when I see a V8, I automatically think spoiled rotten jock a$$hole. I don't really know why...could it be the fact that, for some reason, 99% of V8 Stangers drive around like they are mad at the world and zig zag through traffic worse than the rice rockets? Or maybe the fact that the only conversation they care to have with me is to tell me, "You have a V6. I got a real Mustang." :rolleyes: :bs: Wow, I had no idea.... :rolleyes: Anyway, that's just my $.02 cents.
P.S.- On the license plate issue, there's a guy that goes to the same college as me who drives a brown 2001 GT vert with "Bow 2 Me" on the plates. :nonono: