SOLD Stock Lx Tail Lights Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

1987stangman

Jul 12, 2006
While cleaning out my storage shed I found these LX tail lights that I kept in case something happened to my stock ones. I also found a stock grey ash tray lid, no spring and the ash tray insert. No sure if anyone really needs one of those these days as late model sells a whole kit.

I will sell the lights cheap at 15.00 plus shipping. They need to be cleaned and there is a very slight crack on the edge of one. They are in great usable shape. the pic sucks. I don't have my Fox anymore and hate to just toss these out.
taillights.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

While cleaning out my storage shed I found these LX tail lights that I kept in case something happened to my stock ones. I also found a stock grey ash tray lid, no spring and the ash tray insert. No sure if anyone really needs one of those these days as late model sells a whole kit.

I will sell the lights cheap at 15.00 plus shipping. They need to be cleaned and there is a very slight crack on the edge of one. They are in great usable shape. the pic sucks. I don't have my Fox anymore and hate to just toss these out.
taillights.JPG
Do you still have your tail lights forsale?

Status
Not open for further replies.