Surrounded By Sissies

Boosted92LX

It's only an inch or two. What's the big deal?
15 Year Member
Dec 19, 2010
I have several aquaintances in my area with new musclecars, and am frustrated as I can't convince any of them to "compare" their car to mine down a predetermined length of drivable surface. The one I've really been working on is a coworker with a new 1LE camaro. He absolutely will not do it. Now, i have another with a scat pack challenger who is refusing as well. What gives? Do you have to trade in your spine to purchase one of these other brand cars? What gives?:chin

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Most Camaro owners(the new ones..not the mullet wearing Iroc owner) are usually "old dudes" who used to be the classic corvette buyers. They usually aren't hardcore performance addicts. They just want a nice "sports car" they can cruise/commute in. At least that's what I've seen. Besides your car should wup 'em pretty easily and they know it. Now go look for some 20' something year old driving an import and they will race you. Lol because their wing,"fart can" muffler,and buddies have ran 10's with similiar parts.:puke:

Yeah, one of these guys (camaro) is about 30 and the dodge guy is my age. I've rolled up on a few ricers and they just look at me with a glint of terror in their eye.

In a sense I really can't blame them. I've lost all desire to race. When I was younger I couldn't wait to get someone lined up. Now, meh.
If I really felt the urge I wouldn't even hit up anyone I knew. I would start trolling the track.

In a sense I really can't blame them. I've lost all desire to race. When I was younger I couldn't wait to get someone lined up. Now, meh.
If I really felt the urge I wouldn't even hit up anyone I knew. I would start trolling the track.

I've been there and back. I can understand it. Just frustrating having a new toy so to speak and no one to pulverize with it. The track is an hour and a half away, and I'm not making that trip until i get my car hauler rebuilt. Can't drive a broke car home.

I've been there and back. I can understand it. Just frustrating having a new toy so to speak and no one to pulverize with it. The track is an hour and a half away, and I'm not making that trip until i get my car hauler rebuilt. Can't drive a broke car home.
Mine is 4 miles away :D

Dude my friends Honda does a 10sec 1/4 mile and would smoke your ass in a race starting at a rolling 60! ha!! :rlaugh:

Reactions: 1 users
QzvoGoY.gif

Reactions: 2 users
I have to agree. I'm not "street racing" anymore. My stuff was to slow to challenge most cars anyway. I have directed a few youngsters to the track for some money racing and usually smacked em(whole different game at the track)

I have to agree. I'm not "street racing" anymore. My stuff was to slow to challenge most cars anyway. I have directed a few youngsters to the track for some money racing and usually smacked em(whole different game at the track)

STREET RACING?! THAT'S ILLEGAL!

:leaving: