Surrounded By Sissies

• Sponsors (?)

Meeeeee tooooooo.

Gaaawsh i want one, but it'll be ten years before I'll even be able to think about it. Gone are the days of a $300 new car payment.

Man, I had to look hard and pay some money down to have my $275 truck payment. I envy you guys with brand new f250's or brand new f150's. I settled for a used, one owner f150, with few options. It will tow what I need it to tow and has room for the family. It's all I really "need".

Joe

It's funny how people treat cars and money. If a person invested $60k in the stock market and 3 years later is was only worth 20k they'd be very upset. Same person buys a new vehicle at $60k + interest and 3 years later it's worth $20k (or less) and they're ok with that and possibly looking to trade back in for another new vehicle to repeat the cycle? Crazy.

Reactions: 1 users
It's funny how people treat cars and money. If a person invested $60k in the stock market and 3 years later is was only worth 20k they'd be very upset. Same person buys a new vehicle at $60k + interest and 3 years later it's worth $20k (or less) and they're ok with that and possibly looking to trade back in for another new vehicle on to repeat the cycle? Crazy.

Which is why my 08 model truck will stay in my driveway at least 5 more years, if not 10. Imagine this, i bought that stupid thing in oct of 07. Then the stock market crashed. 6 months later I could've bought the same truck for 10k less. I was SICK! Now, i have to keep it.

Which is why my 08 model truck will stay in my driveway at least 5 more years, if not 10. Imagine this, i bought that stupid thing in oct of 07. Then the stock market crashed. 6 months later I could've bought the same truck for 10k less. I was SICK! Now, i have to keep it.
Yep and 0% interest and the car salesmans daughter came with it for a complimentary chistening.

In likeness I'll respond...
I have a '14 Grand Cherokee hemi bla bla...
If some guy I worked with had a S-10 Blazer with blown 350 I'm not going to race him.
Everyone that knows the answer to 2+2 is apprised the outcome.
I have whopped on newer cars, and I run with stock heads... N/A... and I expect the outcome... and have not gloated.
I look forward to the day of running a like build... say a healthy 340 Dart/327 Camaro/SS Monte...
Picking on new gen stockers is not my thing as I do not consider it competition, and certainly would not consider it to be so with a blower saddled up.

I'll run with just about anyone, yolo

Kind of my point^^

Who gives a ratz if it's a new car/old car, blower saddled up or big cube n/a? If you just want to pull it out of the garage to idle into a parking lot full of people to show it off instead of using it for what it's built for... Why even have it?

Last edited:
If money wasn't an object...........this
2016-Ford-GT-Exterior.jpg

I would even put it in the Garage. Id park it in the driveway so everybody could see it. And I wouldn't give one rat's red ass that it only made 600 HP, and was made out of aluminum, and carbon fiber.
Where Ford found inspiration for the front end design:
Nien_Nunb.jpg

It's funny how people treat cars and money. If a person invested $60k in the stock market and 3 years later is was only worth 20k they'd be very upset. Same person buys a new vehicle at $60k + interest and 3 years later it's worth $20k (or less) and they're ok with that and possibly looking to trade back in for another new vehicle to repeat the cycle? Crazy.

As long as they got their rent c
Where Ford found inspiration for the front end design:
Nien_Nunb.jpg
Says the guy that thinks a Mustang II looks good. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
I don't really race anybody in my fox, it's too loud everyone can hear you coming. I have a 13' SHO that gets beat WAY more than the fox.. That thing weighs 4500lbs but runs a 12.9@107 with just a tune and a k&n filter. Had a guy laugh at me in a mid 2000's corvette automatic when I asked him if he wanted to race. Prob would have been a close race. Only time I find cars to mess with the kids or wife is with me, plus most people don't know what an SHO is.

Sent from my iPhone

I don't really race anybody in my fox, it's too loud everyone can hear you coming. I have a 13' SHO that gets beat WAY more than the fox.. That thing weighs 4500lbs but runs a 12.9@107 with just a tune and a k&n filter. Had a guy laugh at me in a mid 2000's corvette automatic when I asked him if he wanted to race. Prob would have been a close race. Only time I find cars to mess with the kids or wife is with me, plus most people don't know what an SHO is.

Sent from my iPhone

My Neighbor has a White Sho nice looking car he asked me one day if i wanted to Race my 300 srt8 being there close to weight...I said sure...i think he was joking tho because we never did...LOL....

That i dont know...and i run a little better then 12.9s....lol i think its stock to be honest with you...
Is yours stock? There are a couple SHO's running 11.5's a bunch around low 12's, then the rest of us high 12's.. I guess my next step would be meth injection...bring me down to high 11 low 12

Sent from my iPhone

Is yours stock? There are a couple SHO's running 11.5's a bunch around low 12's, then the rest of us high 12's.. I guess my next step would be meth injection...bring me down to high 11 low 12

Sent from my iPhone

No...im not stock...i have bolts ons...a Tune. and nitrous...But on motor i run 12.5s

What do they do to get them to run in the 11s?...up the boost?

Upgraded turbos, downpipes, possibly an extra fuel pump, tune... There is 1 guy I know of that ran 11.9 on stock turbos... Fuel pump in these cars can't keep up

Sent from my iPhone

Reactions: 1 user