Talking about a Sleeper!!

Pro-Hawk

Dec 4, 2003
West Texas
Well tonight was probly one of my last runs in the ole SVO before pull her off line for all the crap I got lying around here that needs installed. It was a pretty cool tonight except all the ricer V6 stangs trying to beat me :rolleyes: even wounded I was able to fend off most of that crap. Anyways I was cruzing down the road when I came up on this laid back buick. It was your typical four door fully loaded granny car with stock crome wheels and tinted windows. Well I was in a hurry to get up the road and needed in his lane, so I guned it to go around. I looked back to make sure I had enough room to get over and there was that buick right on my bumper :) I was like." WTF" and nailed it even more. This guy after a few blocks was actually gaining on me at WOT :( At the next light he wanted to check out my car so I was ok. Well he pulls up next to me in this parking lot with the sun roof up and the leather seats reclind back. He was all about the SVO, seems he always wanted one :) Now me I wanted to know what the hell he was using lol He pops the hood and its a S/C 3.8 :D This was no granny car he had tuned it and swaped in some pullys getting the boost up to 11psi. I asked him if he raced and he said he ran a 14.97 @ 103 mhp :rlaugh: . Heck he even had a head light where it pops off and becomes a ram air. I'm afriad to ask whats next :D

• Sponsors (?)

The Buick Regal is one of the ultimate sleepers IMO. The N/A 3.8 isn't overly spectacular, but the Regal W/ the supercharged 3800 is a pretty damn quick car, and you TOTALLY don't expect it from an old man Buick. A guy I work with has one with some mild mods (pulley for more boost, intakes, etc. etc.), and he's putting out about 300hp/320lbft at the crank. That's enough to surprise some V8s.

The thing that got me was the car was FULLY loaded, I'm talking leather seats and a sun roof, heck even had four doors :rlaugh:

It was fun though we set around for 40 mins B.S ing about it. I got this guys email if you got any tips on how he can get his to 300rwhp let me know and I'll send it to him :nice: