Progress Thread Tanner's "there's Probably A Name For This Illness" Builds Thread

image.jpeg

Definitely room for more tire. The difference front to rear pissed off the car and took all the tcs/stability stuff away. Would be annoying with all the lights on.

I started a local car "club" and we've been meeting about once a week. Been really nice to get some cars out in a small town.

600whp whipple cobra and a '15 5.0 showed up tonight. So there's my Ford reference for this page :D

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

.....I thought this was just a 'talk' forum for guys who like foxbody mustangs. Some members don't even own one lol.....

exactly. I've been a member for a few years, most of which I have not even had anything Mustang related parked in the garage. Currently haven't had one since last February, and no plans to get one, but I still here :cool:

Reactions: 1 user
My mustang wheels showed up this morning. Dropped them off at the mustang dealership and will hopefully get to mount them on my mustang before I go to work tonight.

Reactions: 2 users
image.jpeg

Always hated the stock 1LT stereo. Just looked old and out out place. So I picked up an OEM Navigation head unit and swapped them out this afternoon.
image.jpeg

I enjoy tearing things apart I guess.
image.jpeg

Much better. 3 trips to the dealership today. Got the radio reprogrammed for free at least.

Also got the new wheels and tires on. I think 19/20s was a good choice. Really happy with it now. Also removed the sides of the air dam which helped the front end look better also.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Won't be any more changes to the car for a while. For my own safety and sanity it will have to hang out til the wedding is over. Only thing left is a tune hopefully in a few weeks.

So ends the Chevy Mustang Saga

Reactions: 4 users