Progress Thread Tanner's "there's Probably A Name For This Illness" Builds Thread

image.jpeg

Something about this pic.... Just screams @tannerc91gt

lol
It's sad the amount of people that fall for it as well. There's an orange c6z with a 5.0 cover that made people furious. Most called it photoshopped, the rest called it ruined. Literally just laying on the intake lol

I put new center caps on my car...that's as exciting as things have been. I've figured out that I'm unhappy unless I've got a goal that I'm actively trying to reach. It's an expensive character flaw lol

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Drove the car 3 hours to the tuner on an 85 degree day and right onto the rollers, tried to give it a few breaks throughout the day though (tuned for 4-5 hours). Seemed to do alright.
Here's the graph.
Numbers might look funny but It's a Dyno Dynamics and reads incredibly low. Tuner said a DynoJet would be about 12% higher or around 470whp. I still feel that's low comparing it to similar combos. Meh

What I unfortunately don't have is the sheet with the first pull and final results. It was already on his mail tune and he didn't expect to gain much. Surprisingly it picked up power at every RPM.
I'll have to get in on a dyno day for a glory sheet but the drivability and responsiveness is outstanding for a big cam car. 14mpg on the way down and 27 on the way back to boot.
image.png
image.png

Reactions: 4 users