tattoo help

• Sponsors (?)

20 bucks maybe depending on how long it takes... like if he's workin all hard on it for what seems like a long ass time or he just like works on it 5 minutes and says finished then maybe not as much

You tip tattoo artists? I thought they were overpriced as it is, hell I got mine done for 100 bucks and it took the guy right at 30 minutes, but me and a friend did it together so we got it a bit cheaper. Those damn things hurt like hell though when they hit bone, rattled my whole body UGH! But it was worth it, the detail is great, and the outlines aren't that nasty green that you usually see, and he said if it ever does turn green, he'll redo the outlines for free.

Well he says mine will take about 2 hours maybe 2 and a half. And it won't hit bone it's going on my shoulder. And here in LA the common price is about $100 per hour. My cousin tipped his artist everytime, I mean you t ip the person that cuts your hair why not the person that is spending hours on you?

I am wondering the same thing? I was supposed to go and get another one today but the artist is sick so I have to reschedule for next week. That sucks for me but I am not too happy either for he did not call me to tell me, I had to call and confirm my appointment.

Well guys I got it tonight i got out at around 9:15 it took about 2 hours I gave him a $10 tip. He did some great work and when I was in the chair i got really queezy at first he stopped bought me a coke and just let me take my time. Real cool guy does fantastic work. He took a pic for his portfolio. If you g uys ever need a good tattoo artist near Downey, Norwalk that area call up Pewee at Distinctive Ink.

here's my last one.

tat.jpg