The 67's officially on EBAY

• Sponsors (?)

do you think i was too high on the opening bid? I think it was fair because we have a lot of time and $$$ invested in this and just didnt have the time to finish it, college started and then the addition needed to be added on....

Honestly, even though you say it has all this new stuff on it, in those pictures, everything looks filthy & old and like it's been sitting in a field for a few years. Just looking through the auction, I don't think I'd be that willing to pay $3500 for it. If you cleaned up the grime and it actually looks like it has new stuff on it, you'll probably be more likely to get what you're asking.

BTW, it looks like there's an anitfreeze puddle by your water pump - probably not somthing that's going to appeal to potential buyers.

-Chelle

Like I said a couple days ago...

krash kendall said:
Fix the coolant leak, clean the oil off the intake and find out if it is from the valve covers (then fix that), get all the tires to hold air, and get in there and clean the thing! A few hours of work and you could get the $3500 you are looking for.

Edit: put the grill and bumper back on.

If I recall you said it was too cold out to clean it and you were too lazy to put the grill and bumper on. The other excuse was that if they want to paint it they will have to take it off anyway. What if they don't want to paint it right away? If you are are selling a complete car it should at least look that way.

3500 seems more like a max bid than a starting bid. Just because you spent x amount of money on it doesn't make it worth that much more. Looks like a good project (if its solid). Better prep would have gone a long way in your auction.

I have a Fox that is my DD now so that will prob take all my time until i get out of college then i am wanting a 69-70 with a fuel injected stroked windsor, lets hope the MSHP still lets me in...

Not that it matters anymore but, I don't think folks were saying it was not worth the money, they were saying your ad did not make it look like it was worth the money.
Apparently it looked better in person, and now you don't have to worry about transporting it.

CONGRATS!

hey edbert everyone is entitled to their opinion, which is why i posted here so everyone would say what they think and not kiss my ass like friends would, even thought my friends are awsome. Anyways it left last night i saw it go i was kinda sad but now i have 3350 which means a TF topend kit for my car...well maybe.. Anyways thanks everyone for being honest