The BBFCM is ALIVE and WELL!

65stanger

big blue fuzzy closet monster
Founding Member
Hello everyone, sorry to worry you all, but my hospital stay lasted a wee bit longer than originally anticipated.
I just got home about an hour ago, I am well, but tired, fatigue easily....etc....
Thank you all for your prayers and support and I am sorry I was incommunicado, but I couldn't get internet access in the hospital.
Going for a nap now, will be around later......
Love to all,
FRITZ

• Sponsors (?)

Photographic Proof.............

Here's a photo taken the other afternoon in my hospital room. I actually look pretty good here. Amazing what you can do with Photoshop to clean up a pic, eh?
attachment.php

This next picture was taken around two weeks ago.......I felt A LOT worse then.....also look pretty cruddy too! NO BLUE FUZZ :(
attachment.php

Really good to talk!

Cowboy,

Good to talk yesterday on my way home from putting the body on a Cobra!

You should change your look now, let the beard grow, and become a double for another famous Long Islander, Billy Joel!!!

chepsk8 said:
Cowboy,

Good to talk yesterday on my way home from putting the body on a Cobra!

You should change your look now, let the beard grow, and become a double for another famous Long Islander, Billy Joel!!!

Thanks Cheapster! It was good talking with you too!:banana:
Two problems with the beard / B. Joel idea......
1) My beard won't grow on the right side of my face since the radiation treatments in '00. (Note the big bald area on my neck and cheek in the pic above) :nonono: And....
B) I'm not overly fond of B. Joel.:nono: