The BBFCM is ALIVE and WELL!

Hey, BBFCM is back!

Dad..bald... :rlaugh: All though his hair is thinning and he doesn't want to belive that it is... :p

:nice: Good to have u back BBFCM, my card will get up to you when the almighty cheap one whom feeds me ::smirk:: and what not mails it.

I'm in school and the bell is gonna ring, so a short post for now.

D

• Sponsors (?)

MustangGurl2695 said:
Hey, BBFCM is back!

Dad..bald... :rlaugh: All though his hair is thinning and he doesn't want to belive that it is... :p

:nice: Good to have u back BBFCM, my card will get up to you when the almighty cheap one whom feeds me ::smirk:: and what not mails it.

I'm in school and the bell is gonna ring, so a short post for now.

D

Would you have me believe that you cannot put a .37c stamp on an envelope and drop it in a mailbox? :scratch:

It's now Princess Deanna, as she has become completely unable to do menial chores anymore. Laundry, cooking, cleaning up, and bringing her Hamster cages back into her room are no longer acceptable. The only duties she now has at home is to watch as much "Animae" Cartoons as her brain can ingest, and IM ALL her friends simultaneously for a minimum of four hours a night.

Boy, she's got it rough!

65stanger said:
Maybe I'll just join the "Blue Man Group"....... :shrug:
attachment.php

:rlaugh: :lol: Bwahahahahaha, nice to see you're still the same ole Fritz! :nice:

chepsk8 said:
It's now Princess Deanna, as she has become completely unable to do menial chores anymore. Laundry, cooking, cleaning up, and bringing her Hamster cages back into her room are no longer acceptable. The only duties she now has at home is to watch as much "Animae" Cartoons as her brain can ingest, and IM ALL her friends simultaneously for a minimum of four hours a night.

Boy, she's got it rough!

Unplug the cable, and leave her hamster cages on the back porch until she does her chores? :shrug:

chepsk8 said:
Cool Dude! Recovery is imminent! STANGNET is Saved!!!

Going camping this weekend! I'll tilt a beer for ya!

Ya....we'll have to have a celebration here in the Spring when it gets warm.....You, RM, Pak, anyone else in the area.....Just be prepared to do a little metal work or wrenching between burgers, beers and dips in the bay!:nice:

gingerbreadman said:
Good to see ya back good buddy...

I missed a couple threads, I knew the cancer came back... did you have to do more radiation?

-gbm-
No radiation, just chemo. Most recently I spent 32 days (Oct 12th - Nov 13th) in the hospital for high dose chemo and a stem cell transplant. I'm at home now recuperating, hoping to be able to return to work about mid-January.

Maybe you should spend more time here on Stangnet, rather than dumping pizzas on your muddy truck floor, backing into light poles and doing burnouts in parking lots.....you won't scare away the girls! :shrug: