wing looks awesome so far keep up the good work then ill pay you to make me one :D I have an idea floating around about a wing similar to bolt on just not ready to commit to it yet

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

It looks really good on the car. The wing evens out the cowl hood. When the cobra front lower bumper gets back on we'll really see how well it ties in.

Theres a bunch of fiberglass work coming in this thread. I've got to fix my hood cracks.... and fix the factory fiberglass trunk and wing from my convertible.

I think its going to look slick with the stubbed toe front bumper and cowl hood.

The PBA would be ordered but i had to buy a new lawn mower. I bought a brand new Troybuilt riding mower last year but the engine locked up before the season was over ( got my money back ). Bought this little Weedeater used with a gas trimmer for next to nothing.

20180512_154314.jpg

The transaxle broke last week....so i ordered one but it wont be here till the end of next week. I had to buy this...

20180512_143152.jpg

Worked good enough to get the yard cut. It only took 2 hours. Smh

I would've bought a new riding mower but we're moving soon. I have no idea how big of a mower we'll actually need.

Back to normally scheduled programming....

Last edited:
  • Agree
I had an issue with one side of my trunk sitting low. The trunk itself was adjusted properly but the left corner by the tail light could still be easily pushed down about 1/4 inch. The rubber bumpers appeared to be in good shape, however, they aren't adjustable.

I used large vacuum caps over the bumpers and the trunk closes nice and stays firm.

20180512_131309.jpg

20180512_131255.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
The PBA would be ordered but i had to buy a new lawn mower. I bought a brand new Troybuilt riding mower last year but the engine locked up before the season was over ( got my money back ). Bought this little Weedeater used with a gas trimmer for next to nothing.

20180512_154314.jpg

The transaxle broke last week....so i ordered one but it wont be here till the end of next week. I had to buy this...

20180512_143152.jpg

Worked good enough to get the yard cut. It only took 2 hours. Smh

I would've bought a new riding mower but we're moving soon. I have no idea how big of a mower we'll actually need.

Back to normally scheduled programming....
Your mower is green Scott:nice:

I'm going to do my best to not think about your spoiler and my ugly little Booger.......I mean it.........damn you.

Besides, where would I come up with one of those spoilers anyhow............?

Last edited:
  • Happy
Did this.... I'm drunk..... who cares what y'all do here... I'm goin ta bed... have fun. Keep your parts to yourself General Karthief

20180513_003348.png

• Surprised
Reactions: 2 users
It's about to go down...

20180517_175831.jpg

It's been raining all week.... and the ole lady is home till Sunday. After that.... Its game on fellas.

• Winner
Got the wedges cut.... that's about as far as i got... the ole lady stayed another day. I'd choose her over sharp pieces of metal any day.

Worthless pic...

20180521_202131.jpg

They're not locked down yet. Just getting the fit together...

20180521_202958.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Ok...finally so action....

Yesterday i bought this stuff

20180523_205741.jpg

Then the wife surprised me and came home....

Today i got the inside patch done. I used 60 weight sandpaper and a bug and tar remover to ckean it all up. A few smears of PBA with layers of sheet rock tape and it looks like this...

20180524_211356.jpg

The front side is all taped up.

20180524_211405.jpg

A cou ple smears on the scratches...

20180524_224823.jpg

Now @ Davedacarpainter .... This stuff goes on great. Easy cleanup. How strong is this stuff ? The winglettes for the wing sit on a 1/4 inch lip of fiberglass. Do you think this stuff could bond it by itself ? Theres no a bunch of room on the backside to reinforce them.

20180524_225245.jpg