Progress Thread Tanner's "there's Probably A Name For This Illness" Builds Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Mines just a 2 bay garage too close to a trailer park.
New house has a 30x40 detached with a bathroom in it. Really looking forward to the potential upgrade

Reactions: 1 user
AF bases used to have "The Auto Hobby shop" for military folks. The one here closed probably 5 years ago and never reopened. Not sure if they all closed or just ours. Was a nice set up if you needed it.
They're still open elsewhere. I use the one here all the time. It's an old building, so they don't care about mopping up afterward. $6/hr to use a two-post. Comes out fairly cost effective for me. I installed my all new exhaust about three weeks ago on one of their two-posts. If they're full up, I'll go down the road to the army base and use theirs. Their building is newer and they make you mop. Go figure.

Our offer was accepted today. Hopefully the cobra is only about 30 days or so from moving out of a rented garage in front of a trailer park and into the new spot
image.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Our offer was accepted today. Hopefully the cobra is only about 30 days or so from moving out of a rented garage in front of a trailer park and into the new spot
image.jpg

Ahh, the new Ford Mustang torture chamber where all Mustangs go to get an LS swap. Congrats bro! A detached shop is on my "I don't give a fuk what the wife thinks I'm getting a detached shop" check list for the next home I purchase. Making the most of the 2 car garage I have now but growing out of it quickly.

You think you'll be able to drive the Cobra to your new shop or tow it?

:fuss:
When can I drop mine off?
:rlaugh:
If you don't put a lift in that garage, I will definitely de-friend you, since that's the worst punishment I can impose. Hahaha.
It's most certainly on my to-do list!
i think it drops further down the list every day.
You think you'll be able to drive the Cobra to your new shop or tow it?
Yeah it was a huge selling point for me because I knew if we didn't find a place that already had a nice one I'd end up years away from being able to build one
I truly don't have a ton of stuff left to do on the car now but they're all expensive so it's gonna keep living the trailer life for a while :(

image.jpg

Just sitting in the garage. Waiting for the detached to get finished. Been busy with painting and appliances and thousands and of dollars worth of non-car stuff. Got engaged a few weeks ago as well, looking like the car is moving further and further down the to-do list every day.

Reactions: 3 users