.512 lift cam 281 duration
HO intake with Tom Moss ported lower
Vortech 6-8 lb boost
Stock tb
Stock maf
19# injectors
Stock fuel pump
Vortech T-rex
FMU + TUNE @mikestang63 http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-for...rse-yall-are-thinking-if.880746/#post-8867054

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I think those are pretty good numbers considering it's got a stock intake (ported) and a mild cam. How does it feel now that you can get on it some?

Joe

Headscam are what's hurting there. Otherwise those are good numbers and you've likely taken those parts about as far as they will go. Good job.

Those numbers are great considering e7 heads, stock fuel pump, and most of all only 19lb inj. Plenty power there for loads of fun! especially with that mean torque curve!

Congratulations! Worth the wait, you can always add some used TFS heads and better intake down the road when you get bored but those are good numbers to have a fun street car :burnout:

I bet its fun as ****, just drive it!
It is and I am. This is as far as the motor is gonna go for a good bit, I'm gonna button it up and call the horsepower department good and move on to interior.
Headscam are what's hurting there. Otherwise those are good numbers and you've likely taken those parts about as far as they will go. Good job.
Yeah it was still making power at 5,600 but was running out fuel there. But for the purpose of this car 5,600 is plenty. I doubt she'll hardly ever see 5k rpm.
As per my usual bang for buck rant and rating: I'd say I came out ahead. A little less money spent and a little more gain than the avg run of the mill topend job.
*Edit* Oh and one more thing:
The fmu- it works well enough but a tune is pretty much required. It'll run fine around the street but I'm glad I didn't "get on it" because the first pull only made 241 hp. The a/f was way off but after the tune it's pretty darn good(up to about 5600 rpm...).

Ever consider doing something custom on the interior? My seats were cheap, but I loved the deleted console I did in my '95. My console was nothing but a rattling, squeaking POS.

This was after I changed the carpet to black.

003-1.jpg

All you have to do is trim the bottom of the dash straight, and weld a piece of round bar from the inside of the dash to the floor (up by the firewall out of sight) for good support. Otherwise the dash will have a small amount of bounce over bumps. Anywho, just throwing out ideas if you want to be different and give it an old muscle car feel.

Reactions: 1 user
Ever consider doing something custom on the interior? My seats were cheap, but I loved the deleted console I did in my '95. My console was nothing but a rattling, squeaking POS.

003-1.jpg

All you have to do is trim the bottom of the dash straight, and weld a piece of round bar from the inside of the dash to the floor (up by the firewall out of sight) for good support. Otherwise the dash will have a small amount of bounce over bumps. Anywho, just throwing out ideas if you want to be different and give it an old muscle car feel.
I've thought about deleting the console but I think I'm gonna keep it. Interior plans: include headliner, carpet, and having the seats recovered. Nothing too wild

003-1.jpg

That looks very cool. Reminds me of the old "hot rod days". Love it!

Preference in appearance I suppose.

As is everything with cars. Didnt mean to hijack, there is nothing wrong with the console. Mine just happened to be sloppy and make a bunch of noise so I thought what the hell. The downfall of deleting my console was learning to lean over on the door instead of my usual lean on the console. For some reason I cant just sit up straight in the seat when cruising around slow.

As is everything with cars. Didnt mean to hijack, there is nothing wrong with the console. Mine just happened to be sloppy and make a bunch of noise so I thought what the hell. The downfall of deleting my console was learning to lean over on the door instead of my usual lean on the console. For some reason I cant just sit up straight in the seat when cruising around slow.
I agree. I've thought about the delete but I think I'm gonna hang on to it. Do u miss the jinky-azz cup holder?

I no longer have the car, but Ive never been a fan of cup holders in my Mustangs cause my drinks get in the way of my shifting. Biggest adjustment was how much I leaned on the arm rest, seriously. The things you dont realize you do until you cant.

Come to think of it, the only cup holder my '95 had was that dumb assed flip out one. Never used it.