The Wrong Way To Make 332 Hp And 334 Lb Tq In A 95 Gt

No, that's not my point. I agree that its making about what it should make for what it is. But it should be bullet proof safe (no matter the power level)where you can't hurt it when enjoying it.
After its tuned, if I can't take my car out and beat the s--t out of it without a care in the world its useless to me.
I like peace of mind knowing my engine is built properly and tuned safe so I can't hurt it.

Its just me:)

That is EXACTLY how I want my set up to be when I'm done. I have a bunch of Mustang and other hot rod friends and we like to mess around a little on the streets. If I can't do that without a worry that something isn't gonna blow, it takes the fun out of it for me.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

That is EXACTLY how I want my set up to be when I'm done. I have a bunch of Mustang and other hot rod friends and we like to mess around a little on the streets. If I can't do that without a worry that something isn't gonna blow, it takes the fun out of it for me.
and people asking me why I only made 435 when I got my car tuned . this was it we stayed safe and conservative and still made great numbers for the blower and vibration issues aside I still hammer on the thing and it's never went lean once

Reactions: 1 users
No, that's not my point. I agree that its making about what it should make for what it is. But it should be bullet proof safe (no matter the power level)where you can't hurt it when enjoying it.
After its tuned, if I can't take my car out and beat the s--t out of it without a care in the world its useless to me.
I like peace of mind knowing my engine is built properly and tuned safe so I can't hurt it.

Its just me:)
I asked nick @84Ttop (who I got the kit through) about the Afr being a 11.6 and he said that "that is spot on and that he shoots for around 11.8 in the Texas heat." I'm not too concerned about blowing it up. I don't think it ran this well when it was new, I was 16 or so at the time. I do know that after this last tune it's a night and day difference in overall drive ability than before the tune. But anywho if anyone is considering this kit in lieu of brand x topend kit I d recommend it as long as the motor is pretty fresh.

Reactions: 1 users