This Followed Me Home Today

squeak93

15 Year Member
Jun 2, 2005
Joplin, Missouri
I sold me fox coupe last year (regretted it instantly).

So my rebound car has arrived.

This is an absolutely horrific pic but you get the idea. :) I'll get it cleaned up (yes, I'm anal enough it'll be cleaner than this) and snap some proper pics here quickly.

Specs (all the I can remember).
57k miles
Auto w/upgraded valve body (this thing shifts hard)
Trick flow stage 1 cams w/comp springs
Trick flow cam covers
Under drive pulleys
Pro Products plenum and TB
JLT Cai
Taylor wires
Shorty headers, o/r x, slp loud mouth 1 catback (those will likely go, I'm too old for a car this loud)
Tons of steeda suspension parts, lower control arms, springs, cc plates, rear strut tower bar, bump steer kit etc
Billet shifter (which I didn't like in the pics but love now)
98 cobra wheels w/1 inch spacer on rear
3.55 gears with upgraded axles
Slotted and drilled rotors with Hawk pads (Am in the market for a nice cobra set up)
SCT tuned

I think that's it for now.

Attachments

• 98 gt auto.jpg
    98 gt auto.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Sponsors (?)

Its a pretty clean car. Some elbow grease and slight buff work and it'll be a knock out.

The auto is interesting. It shifts so damn hard it barks second at half throttle. Its fun while getting on it but just cruising it actually shifts too hard (Damn I got old). The SLP loud mouth 1 exhaust with o/r x pipe sounds amazing but is loud too (Crap, I really am old). I'm likely not going to change either at this point. If I ad a stall I'm sure it'll soak up the shifting.

I ordered a speed cal as they never adjusted for the gears and the speedo is way off. So the 57k miles is likely lower too as the gears have been in for years.

I'll be honest sn95's are my favorite. My brother had a 96gt when we were growing up and I've been in love with Them since.

Don't get me wrong I love me a fox, then new edge. But I can't deny coyotes too. 3v are cool and would have been awesome had a coyote not followed.

This is missing BOOST :)
You are correct. I've been looking at some blower's. For now I need to replant that money tree and save my pennies. I just dumped 30k on my house due to termites as well. That tree is now a twig and dying fast lol.

If things go well I'll likely fund a blower with low boost during tax time over the winter. Maybe a stall while I'm at it and sticky tires.

You are correct. I've been looking at some blower's. For now I need to replant that money tree and save my pennies. I just dumped 30k on my house due to termites as well. That tree is now a twig and dying fast lol.

If things go well I'll likely fund a blower with low boost during tax time over the winter. Maybe a stall while I'm at it and sticky tires.

Man, that is some bad luck! Money tree....I need one of those but the termites would probably get to it :)