This is creepy.

The Hopkinator

Dec 5, 2002
NC
This is really weird. These people in an old Victorian house had been writing to local papers saying that their kitchen area was haunted for some time, so they set up a digital camera to record events and an audio recorder as well. You need to turn up the sound on your computer, but you can hear some very faint whispering,, its really creepy. It takes about 20 seconds to see the image, its centered around the left chair if you are able to see it. :shrug:

http://redvip.homelinux.net/varios/whatswrong.swf

• Sponsors (?)

:rlaugh: Heh Heh Hope nobody suffered permanent damage. First time I saw that , it was late at night, I was sitting there in the dark at the computer hove of my old humble abode, with Squishy Moe the Rat Dog curled up beside me. I sat there looking,,looking,, and then there it was. I blew grape juice all over my computer screen .

The Hopkinator said:
:rlaugh: Heh Heh Hope nobody suffered permanent damage. First time I saw that , it was late at night, I was sitting there in the dark at the computer hove of my old humble abode, with Squishy Moe the Rat Dog curled up beside me. I sat there looking,,looking,, and then there it was. I blew grape juice all over my computer screen .

ewwww........

I got a "what was that?" from 1/2NK's little brother, and an accelerated heartbeat for about two minutes.

~meow

yeah i've seen it before but i had to watch it again. idk why just because even though i hated it the first time i saw it. And thanks for creeping me out again. My computer is in my office at my house and someone died here before we moved in. he coffin was in the basement when we got here and we had to have it removed

[QUOTE='69Mach1Chick]My computer is in my office at my house and someone died here before we moved in. he coffin was in the basement when we got here and we had to have it removed[/QUOTE]

That is creepy :eek: :puke: