Tmi Consoles?

horseballz

10 Year Member
Sep 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hey Folks,
Has anyone here bought/tried/used/seen one of the full length consoles for 67/68 from TMI? If so, are they worth a crap? The price is not too bad for us 67-68 guys who would like something with a more "modern" design than the high priced and somewhat less than functional OEM style units. Like these:

http://www.cjponyparts.com/tmi-cente...968/p/CON36-V/

Thanks,
Gene

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

HEY YOU,
Across four websites, you are the only one who replied! I can always depend on you. I'm kinda friends with the owner of MustangDepot, here in Vegas and he has seen these in person and tells me they are extremely well made and given that my soon to be installed upholstery is TMI brand, the colors should match well. I went ahead and ordered a console and will get back here when it arrives for a review and pics! Less than half the price of an OEM style repro and seemingly much more modernly functional. I drive my Mustang all the time, everywhere and comfort/functionality are job one for me!
Thank You Sir,
Gene

Reactions: 1 user
I contacted the guy with the last one i modified ,i hope he will send a pic .Yeah they seem to be nicely built ,i have to remove the upholstery to modify them but it isn't to difficult ,then i build a pocket for the hand brake and recover them with the same upholstery again .