Toby keith

'69Mach1Chick

There's no grass left to cut.
Apr 1, 2002
North Jersey
Figured you guys would be into country music....I was never a Toby Keith fan...but slowly heis proving himself to be a cool guy. First he does the Ford trucks in his videnow his new video whiskey girl is awesome! Whats up with the mustang in the video though? i thought i knew a lot about the 69-70 body styles. In the song he says it is a 69, i only saw it for a few seconds and the headlights are inset toward the outside but there is no second set and there is a horse in the grille with a chrome box around it like in 68. I thought all 69's had the small badge set to one side in the grille????

• Sponsors (?)

Hes the only male country musician I remotely care for anymore. I used to really like it until they all started making songs out of worn out cliches. That Tim McGraw guy drives me insane with rage every time I see his whining a#@ regurgitating some lyrical crying bout about some old flame or whatever it is he focuses on. :mad: Toby and Joe Diffie are the only guys Id care to listen to. As far as the video, havent seen it. Im big on the National Geographic channel if I watch tv . :shrug:

[QUOTE='69Mach1Chick]Figured you guys would be into country music....I was never a Toby Keith fan...but slowly heis proving himself to be a cool guy. First he does the Ford trucks in his videnow his new video whiskey girl is awesome! Whats up with the mustang in the video though? i thought i knew a lot about the 69-70 body styles. In the song he says it is a 69, i only saw it for a few seconds and the headlights are inset toward the outside but there is no second set and there is a horse in the grille with a chrome box around it like in 68. I thought all 69's had the small badge set to one side in the grille????[/QUOTE]

:shrug: Have not seen it, But what you discribed is a 70 grill.
Mine had the boxed pony but I removed it to make it look cleaner.

PB

here are some bad screen shots of it.

toby_keith_1.JPG

toby_keith_2.JPG

Thank you soo much. You know i remember when there was a time when i was one of those people who was afraid to say anything because i would sound stupid. Lol now that i have 'expanded my vast knowledge' of cars i think im doing well! Lol.