Torq Tek Superchanger Used What Should I Know

StanglovR1

Mar 29, 2012
Boston
Found a kit nearly complete looks like it's in good condition for pics, supposedly low miles. Has a cobra stock Eaton, injectors, TB, MAF and cables off cobra. Bosch pump hose etc

Other than checking the bearings and pullies what else should I be looking out for

• Sponsors (?)

IMG956362.jpg
Bought the kit ! complete kit Minus heat exchanger only 7k miles and less than a year old! Posting is deleted but here's a pic of the set up

I do everything myself looks like a straightforward installation. The hardest part for me would have been sourcing all the parts not included in the kit. Glad someone did that for me.

In the market for a new hood to fit the blower. What do you guys like best, cowl or cobra style? Brand recommendations. From what I heard the stock cobra hood leave a gap

I do everything myself looks like a straightforward installation. The hardest part for me would have been sourcing all the parts not included in the kit. Glad someone did that for me.

In the market for a new hood to fit the blower. What do you guys like best, cowl or cobra style? Brand recommendations. From what I heard the stock cobra hood leave a gap

Do us a favor and post a parts list of what all you got in the set up? I'd love to hear what you paid as an idea if i see one in the future. And the cowl is a mean look!

I like the quality of Cervinis hoods. They are heavy but very well made, I've never seen an issue with one in the 15 years I've used their products

Heat exchanger was damaged and did not sell they are fairly cheap $80-150 for an oem cobra and wasn't concerned

Kit included
Eaton blower off 03 stock pulley 30k miles
Stock cobra TB/Intake
Cobra Throttle Cable
Cobra 39# injectors
Cobra MAF
Bosh water pump and Reservoir
Walboro 255 fuel pump (new in package)
TorqTech kit with all hardware 7k miles

$3400

Maybe forgetting some other parts included

Reactions: 1 user