Tow Truck Bent My Frame!?

StanglovR1

Mar 29, 2012
Boston
My car has been sitting 2-3" higher on the drivers side after the car got towed home.

I've pulled shocks and springs which are KYB and Eibach less than 2 years old. Shocks compress smooth with no binding and are firm and identical. I swapped coils from side to side still high on the drivers side.

I rock the car up and down without the shocks in, control arms and bushings are smooth. Everything looks fine underneath nothing bent or broken.

Wheels are centered in the wheel well. I don't see any ripples in the paint or off body lines indicating bent frame.

What am I missing???

• Sponsors (?)

Do you have any idea what they hooked to? It may need to be measured out on a frame rack to check for damage (point to point measurements)

Control arms and bushings are stock. All the control arms move up and down to full extent when I push down on the car and up, no shocks in currently. Moves freely nothings binding.

This is the style truck.
Guy was a really something... He didn't even chain the car down just hooked up the tires put it in gear and ebrake on and went

Attachments

• wheel-lift.jpg
    wheel-lift.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 271