trade one or two 67 fastbacks(one Scode GTA) for a 65-66 fastback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkoStoj

Founding Member
Sep 4, 2002
Detroit
I recently came to owning 2 67 mustang fastbacks. I already have a very nice 68 that I plan on keeping and severely regret selling my 66. I'm thinking I could trade one or both mustangs for a 65-66 mustang fastback.

One 67 is a c code 4 speed car. It needs floor work, original motor, a little trunk work, and there is some damage where the battery leaked over the fender apron & frame. have the factory window sticker also

the other 67 is a S code GTA car. It is in very rough condition to say the least, but all the parts are there.

marti report says

7 1967
T Built at Metuchen
02 Mustang Fastback
S 390-4v
25,***st Ford Vehicle scheduled for production at

Metuchen
63B Mustang FAstback
M5 Wimbledon White Paint, Ford #1619-A with gray rear paint treatment
6B Blue Decor Bucket Seats
13K Scheduled for Build: October 13, 1966
15 Newark Ordering District
D 3.25 Equa-Lok axle ratio
U C-6 Select Shift cruise-O-Matic

Dealer #15J527

Vehicle was ordered with the following options

Gray Rear Paint Treatment
GT Equipment Group
C-6 Select Shift Cruise-O-Matic
Equa-Lock Differential
Courtesy Light Group
F70-14 Wide Oval Tires
White Sidewall Nylon Tires
Console
Sport Deck Rear Seat
Power Steering
AM/8-Track Stereo Radio
Interior Decor Group
Deluxe Seat Belts
Styled Steel Wheels
Car was actually produced on October 12, 1966 - one day ahead of schedule.

C code
View attachment 422901
View attachment 422903

GTA
View attachment 422905
View attachment 422907

I'd also sell either outright
[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

wow that s-code car has a lot of desirable options. i see an overhead console laying on the trunk, is that original to the car? also the gray rear paint treatment, i think means the car came with the finned aluminum rear taillight panel as well, they were painted gray originally. honestly, i think the s-code needs a complete and thorough restoration, just use the c code car for parts, although that would be a shame too.

bnickel said:
wow that s-code car has a lot of desirable options. i see an overhead console laying on the trunk, is that original to the car? also the gray rear paint treatment, i think means the car came with the finned aluminum rear taillight panel as well, they were painted gray originally. honestly, i think the s-code needs a complete and thorough restoration, just use the c code car for parts, although that would be a shame too.
If I end up keeping the s-code I'm going to hunt down a nearly rust free 67-68 coupe and use that steel for replacement instead of foreign stamped panels. I don't see the point of cutting up a solid fastback when a coupe would offer the same amount of parts.

1320stang said:
I just want to know how you "come into owning" 2 '67 Mustang fastbacks. If you're writing a book or selling a DVD on this subject, I'm interested. :D

+1

i'm short on cash, and not quite ready to sell my coupe yet to get some, or else i'd snag one or both of those . . .

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.