Transformers Movie and 2007 Mustang

70mach1

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2000
First the movie is awesome. Best I have seen in a Theatre since ID4. Anyway, there is this pretty cool Decepticon named Barracade. He is a 2007 Shelby Mustang Police Car. He dukes it out with Bumble Bee ( a 2008 Camaro).

Anyway, it was the only Ford in the movie, everything else was GMC/Chevy. Ohh well, the Stang looked bad ass.

Happy 4th !:D

• Sponsors (?)

DUDE YAH! that movie was freaking insane! I loved every minute of it!

View attachment 378438

barricade.jpg

2006-8-19_14-36-34.jpg

I liked the part when the girl lifts the hood of the '75 Camaro Bumblebee and tells Witwicki that the car has a double pumper on it. However the engine they showed has a cross-ram fuel injection system on it. Pretty cool looking.

I liked the part when the girl lifts the hood of the '75 Camaro Bumblebee and tells Witwicki that the car has a double pumper on it. However the engine they showed has a cross-ram fuel injection system on it. Pretty cool looking.

Funny huh? I didn't even notice I was just wishing I had that engine. Stunned by the view I guess.

Haha I saw the movie for the second time and I payed attention to the engine scene, I was wondering, is the distributor ever in the back? cause i've only seen them in the front. Cause she's like your distrubutor cap is loose and then reaches towards teh back. Sorry if its a really stupid question.