Tried out the Zex part 2 - it's friggin' working!

• Sponsors (?)

fazm83 said:
nitrous will help make up for my 2.5 60 ft times at the track lol. people will be like, how are you running 14.4 with that 60 ft time? "its all in the tune" hahaha.

I hate the launches with the stock rear-end.. The one wheel situation is way to far outta hand.. Probably the only thing I think Ford screwed up on with the 05 V6 new generation stangs.. They should have just given us atleast the Trac-Lok 7.5... Its still not the 8.8, so GT guys could still make the claim its better.. But the trac-lok 7.5 should have been stock.. I hate it Fazm83! I hate our sorry rear-ends! LOL!!

MSP said:
I hate the launches with the stock rear-end.. The one wheel situation is way to far outta hand.. Probably the only thing I think Ford screwed up on with the 05 V6 new generation stangs.. They should have just given us atleast the Trac-Lok 7.5... Its still not the 8.8, so GT guys could still make the claim its better.. But the trac-lok 7.5 should have been stock.. I hate it Fazm83! I hate our sorry rear-ends! LOL!!

Yeah... I agree... should have come stock with some kind of LSD... They actually had it in the specs that they were... but it was a typo... LOL!

scrming said:
Yeah... I agree... should have come stock with some kind of LSD... They actually had it in the specs that they were... but it was a typo... LOL!

I am waiting on the Ford Recall letter which states to bring the car to any dealer, and they will install the 7.5 Trac Lok.. They screwed it up at the factory... Have any of you heard of this? Might take mine in next week..

:D :D :D LOL!!! I wish.........