Uber cool Cheapo Mod!

97v6Silver

it came to $4.56 and i got $0.44 change from a 5,
Apr 22, 2003
VA Beach
well its not the uberest cheap mod evah, but it's good none the less... ever wondered if your opening your tb all the way when you floor it thanks to all the slack in the throtle cable? Tired of not being able to do heel-toe driving especially while auto-xing and the gas pedal being up to 6 inches behind the brake pedal making everyday stop and go driving a pain in the ass... well i got all the solution for all of you's! and it only cost like $0.30

first you gather 2-3 of these depending on what level you want the pedel

zip.JPG

lean your seat back so you can get under the dash as seen here

seat.JPG

take your kicks of in order to not get durt on your uber exspensive seats and position yourself in this manor as illustrated by this limited eidition mark meguire bear...

position.JPG

now i don't have nay pics of this party cus i'm 6 1" and it's a bitch to get down there but... you start the loop on the zip ties then pull the pedal foward and put the ties around the cable at the very top of the pedal underneath the dash and tighted them down as far as they go use eithe 2-3 at this point depending on how high you wants the pedal to be... then cut the excess zip tie i used one of these handy dandy things

knife.JPG

and now your pedal will be all nice and high up next to your brake pedal and now you can push the gas pedal untill it stops and be garenteed that the throttle body is all the way open and you can have all sorts of fun heel-toe drivng and prolly even imporve your times at the auto-x track :nice: hope this works for...

• Sponsors (?)

hmm, i seem to have this pain in my head that says there is a more permanent real way to fix this... lol, i used zip ties to clean up my foglight install, against the bottom part of my radiator.
whoo!

pah!

double you tea eff mate! i'm sure you could but the cable and get another one of those clip/clamp and put it on the end of the cable...

but my method is more more cheaper crack pipe!

yeah you'll prolly break it if you put all your wieght on it like an idiot but if you just keep it chill then you outa have no problem...

my hands arent fat :fuss: just the way i had to hold it to take the picture at the same time so it's all curled up and everything