V6 Ford Challenge Upcoming races

Sept 3rd - Milan Dragway, Mighigan

Sept 17th - Gainsville Raceway, Florida

These are races 2 and 3 of the 3 race series this year, the Alabama event was held in March of this year already. ANY V6 FORD Vehile is allowed to race, whether it be a Mustang, Taurus, Probe, F150 Thunderbird, Cougar etc. AS long as its a V6 FORD you can race. There are different rules for each class which can be seen on the race website at www.v6fordchallenge.com

Help spread the word about the biggest V6 Ford race in North America. This is our 4th year running and we are geting bigger each year. Come out and see the fastest V6's run, and don't worry if your car is not fast, the bracket class is all about running consistant, not fast, bone stock cars usually win this class anyways.

We look forward to seeing all this September.

• Sponsors (?)

V6Sprout said:
Sept 3rd - Milan Dragway, Mighigan

Sept 17th - Gainsville Raceway, Florida

These are races 2 and 3 of the 3 race series this year, the Alabama event was held in March of this year already. ANY V6 FORD Vehile is allowed to race, whether it be a Mustang, Taurus, Probe, F150 Thunderbird, Cougar etc. AS long as its a V6 FORD you can race. There are different rules for each class which can be seen on the race website at www.v6fordchallenge.com

Help spread the word about the biggest V6 Ford race in North America. This is our 4th year running and we are geting bigger each year. Come out and see the fastest V6's run, and don't worry if your car is not fast, the bracket class is all about running consistant, not fast, bone stock cars usually win this class anyways.

We look forward to seeing all this September.

Haha, 27 posts and you're a founding member. Anyway, I'm planning on coming to the FL race in September. My name is Blainestang on v6power.net, and I posted in that thread, too.

BTW, anybody who can make this... it'll be awesome. Justins coming w/ his 10-second Twin-Turbo V6 as well as several other sweet 6's... sometimes we even get magazine coverage, too...

5-SpeedStallion said:
Haha, 27 posts and you're a founding member. Anyway, I'm planning on coming to the FL race in September. My name is Blainestang on v6power.net, and I posted in that thread, too.

BTW, anybody who can make this... it'll be awesome. Justins coming w/ his 10-second Twin-Turbo V6 as well as several other sweet 6's... sometimes we even get magazine coverage, too...

I'll be there. Although I hate Gainesville, but screw it, i'll be there. I'm also going to the one in Tenn... I got a lot of driving to do.

5-SpeedStallion said:
Hey, PM me if you go... maybe we'll have a convoy of Tampa V6 Mustangs :D ... all 2 of us. Hmm... there's got to be more.

PM sent. 2 whole stangs... that's a crazy convoy, hardcore military action. I think there is a few more Tampa Stangs but if they don't say anything then nobody will ever know. You wanna try to post this up in the SE Disscussion boards?

worked v6 said:
PM sent. 2 whole stangs... that's a crazy convoy, hardcore military action. I think there is a few more Tampa Stangs but if they don't say anything then nobody will ever know. You wanna try to post this up in the SE Disscussion boards?

Might as well try. It'd be nice to get a bunch of us together... maybe even double our convoy to 4 or something. :D

V6Sprout said:
Races are fast approaching guys, Michigan is this Saturday and Florida only 2 weeks after that, I'll be at both events, hope to see you guys out there.

:banana: :banana: I'll be there!!!! I've been waiting for this for like 3 months

Are you racing it? I'm in the N/A Braket and the Heads up class

GTA_V6_Mustang said:
I am definatly up for it, how do I sign up? I bet I would be the only one from homestead there, lol.

I know ill get my a$$ kicked out there though, but hey I want to have so fun, maybe I can beat someone. :D

COOL! The more the marrier (sp) Lol.

Go to www.v6fordchallenge.com and sign up. Me and 5-speed stallion are heading up there together, maybe you can get a hotel room in Tampa for the night before it and we can all ride up there together. Iether way let us know :nice:

worked v6 said:
COOL! The more the marrier (sp) Lol.

Go to www.v6fordchallenge.com and sign up. Me and 5-speed stallion are heading up there together, maybe you can get a hotel room in Tampa for the night before it and we can all ride up there together. Iether way let us know :nice:

Yeah, staying at a hotel in Tampa for the night would probably be a whole lot cheaper than staying near Gainesville w/ the UF vs. Tennessee game the next day.

Plus, I'm sure you wouldn't mind cruising along w/ 2 other Mustangs... and we wouldn't mind picking up one more, either. :nice:

slvr2000stang said:
Florida details:

On Saturday, September 17, we have rented Gainesville Raceway from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm.

The track then opens to the public till 11:00 pm. You can stay if you pay the Evening Fee.

Do the racers or people entered in it have to pay extra to stay for the evening (just curious 'cause I don't want to be up there an dhave to leave to go to an ATM if I cna just bring extra money... i'll probably do that anyway, better safe than sorry