V8 Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Oct 23, 2003
SC
Here's a V8 drama story for you. V8's :notnice:

So I was heading home tonight cruising in the '66 and I pass this guy who's on a side street to my right. He's got his left blinker on. I pass him and go down a hill. He comes up behind me and goes to the fast lane. We get up to a light with a car in front of both of us. He revs/accelerates (automatic) toward the car in front of him. I laugh. He looked to be around his 20's. I pass the car in the fast lane and he flies up behind me and gets beside me. He then accelerates really hard around the corner we were getting to. He goes into the median. At the next light he continues to mash the pedal and kinda catch the tires. 2 cars ahead of us here also. He gets around both of them and at the next light does a huge U-turn and takes off. I laughed again. Maybe it's just me but when a newer Dodge Ram tries to race a '66 Mustang with an Inline-6.... it's funny. Not to mention the fact that he went out of his way to do it.
After that whole episode I'm still cruising along and I passed a 90's Ford Ranger who did the rev/accelerate thing to me...

Also, that's not the first Dodge Ram or Ranger who wanted to race my '66. Why do they always want to race me in my old car? It's not that loud. Sometimes I wish I drove the '01 GT more often so I could shut them up. :D

DOWN WITH TRUCKS... Boooo Hissssss

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.