Vent Line

Thanks!

So that's $100 plus per run or $1,200 per minute WOW

Not taking that car to get groceries, lol

How fast you going? 5 seconds in the 1/8

Good lord I need boost, lol

EDIT: checked your profile 130 plus in an 1/8 that is moving!

• Sponsors (?)

I run a -12an feed line (3/4" id) with a -6an return (3/8" id) using an Aeromotive Eliminator fuel pump. When you are moving a lot of fuel you have to plan accordingly. Mine is a bit overkill, but I only wanted to build the fuel system once. Running 8 225 lb/hr Precision Turbo fuel injectors. Right now I am at 48% duty cycle at max load. I have enough spare capacity that I am going to try E-85. That should put me at about 85% duty cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
The plastic elbow that has the vacuum hose on it for vent is removed from the grommet. Then this: https://fuelsafe.com/catalog/cat-images/ITVV06-90.gif or similar, is installed. It fits the factory grommet. Then a 3/8" (or -6an) hose is attached and looped/coiled like mentioned. The filter on the end is a good idea.
:

Did you just "mount" the fitting so the "base" was in the tank and the fitting and nylon washer were on outside with grommet sandwiched in?

Were you able to work it into the tank as a unit or did you have to reach in and hold the base while tightening the fitting?

OK, you just got this one fuelsafe ITVV-06 and pushed it into the grommet to the white nylon washer and it stays put? If thats the case it's easy -

ITVV06-90.gif

Reactions: 1 user