VT Competition Engine Development is OUT OF BUSINESS

Skud

Sep 10, 2003
Saskatchewan
While trying to get my engine fixed (which has been broken for a YEAR). I was notified today by Scott Brown that VT Competition Engine Development is now out of business and will not be fixing my motor or building any new motors.

Please do not order anything from them as you will probably not receive it. Hopefully they stop taking orders.

Riley

• Sponsors (?)

While trying to get my engine fixed (which has been broken for a YEAR). I was notified today by Scott Brown that VT Competition Engine Development is now out of business and will not be fixing my motor or building any new motors.
Please do not order anything from them as you will probably not receive it. Hopefully they stop taking orders.
Riley
Its been going down for a while. The two main guys behind their engines left awhile ago.

Well, I thought I was. I had ordered a rotating assembly and some other items and had shipped a block there for bore and hone. Tried calling for the last couple of weeks to check status, with no answer. Phone message said they were relocating and then yesterday afternoon the web site went down. This morning the phone number is disconnected. I was getting concerned so I did a little more searching on the web and found this site.

But to my suprise everything showed up today just like I ordered. I am a Chevy guy and this was my first time doing a 5.4 mod motor for a friend. VT had some good reviews so I called. Scott was very helpful and I hate to hear of their struggles. I'm just glad I got everything and didn't lose $5k of a friend's money.

All's well that ends well.