WANT:1967-1970 Shelby GT 500 restoration vehicle

Ok ok give the man a break. He just simply didn't have a clue, just like most other people out there that watched that movie. Lets not scare him over to the the ricer side of things.

Thanks for the laugh though.

• Sponsors (?)

allcarfan said:
GP - Not many people know about the new classifieds FORUM on stang net. Sure beats the old style they had!

What, you didn't like your original response to me?

allcarfan said:
GP - Lighten up man. Hardly anyone checks the classifieds for wanted cars. This would be a GREAT place to find out that info - especially since it is about a rare classic.

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

The original post in this thread is a good example of why the SN powers that be (and me) don't want WANTED ads in the tech sections. You get sofa king we Todd did threads like this one

EDIT: Edited for clarity, sorry allcar

WTF????

Ya know, I had a nice long response typed out and it isnt even worth it.

After all the writeups I have done and tech that I have supported others with....I get a post of mine that I edited so it wouldnt offend anyone called "sofa king we todd did"

Wait, I better hurry up and move this post into "TALK" so I dont get bitched at by GP again.

allcarfan said:
WTF????

Ya know, I had a nice long response typed out and it isnt even worth it.

After all the writeups I have done and tech that I have supported others with....I get a post of mine that I edited so it wouldnt offend anyone called "sofa king we todd did"

Wait, I better hurry up and move this post into "TALK" so I dont get bitched at by GP again.

I think my post was a little unclear. I meant the ORIGINAL post is a good example of that, not what you said. I apologize for that not being clear. I will edit it now