What can you tell me about Atlanta GA

it's not that bad, traffic does suck, but as long as you are off the roads from around 530pm till about 8ish you should be alright.

i'm in kennesaw, decent college driven area, but other then that, it's not to bad

• Sponsors (?)

If you are young ATL is a nice place to live. But the traffic is on par with L.A. One time I made the mistake of going through downtown on I-75/85 connector during 5 pm traffic. I never made that mistake again!!!

I am originally from Madison Wi, like you, and now live south of Atlanta. I like it ere. Been here for 12 years now. Traffic in the city SUCKS ASS!!!! It gets hot as ****, but there is a LOT to do. You can always find something and someone to get in to.

I drive from Newnan to the airport every day. Only been late 2 times due to traffic. I would recommend you move here, but that would just be one more car on the road for me to pass in the morning :D

thanks to the widening of 85, we have a barricade instead of a shoulder. I do between 75 and 90 right up against it :D

atlanta is great move to cobb county and you won't have a problem.. plus you will probably see my white gt flying down 75 at 90mph! ( i have a problem... i am considering getting treatment) but either way its not that hot...

atlanta is great move to cobb county and you won't have a problem.. plus you will probably see my white gt flying down 75 at 90mph! ( i have a problem... i am considering getting treatment) but either way its not that hot...

I haven't seen it yet! Then again, it could be because I'm in my blue GT doing 90 too! It's hard to catchup on someone doing the same speed as you :D