What do I do with a 75 Granada?

NoKitten

Dec 14, 2002
Room 117
Ok, I'm buying this car no matter what. It's a 75 Granada, C4 302 Ghia for 300 bucks. Needs minimal stuff, like washed, started, a battery and a new tray filter/gasket most likely. Now I have two options:

Buy it & Drive it
-or-
Buy it and Part it out

What say ye?

~Critter

• Sponsors (?)

only problem with parting out the brakes, motor, and tranny. It will be a pita to get rid of. most junkyards around here would not even touch it. nothing of value left on it.

you could always hack it up into little pieces and take it to the recycling center week by week.

StangDreamin' said:
I waited for you to post this so that I could publicly ask the question:

Where in heck are you gonna store this one??? :scratch:

Still Dreamin'

Umm, Was going to pic up a storage space for it, so when I was done, I could move the 46 out there.... May just sell the 46 and actually Drive this old car (it has AC!)

~Critter

Andy Dufresne (doo-fray-n) - lead character in Shawshank Redemption...he digs through the wall of Shawshank prison, and carrys the scraps out into the prison yard in his pockets - it's a great story where he get's the ultimate revenge. Highly recommended :nice:

Well, Y'all are gonna have to wait on the front brakes for a while at least. The Granny's Granada is gonna be my AC'd Super Sleeper for a while (if that smogged out 302 has any Umph left in it). IF I do part out the brakes, Fritz will probably get first call. Granted that's about two years off.

Like I could afford the M2 IFS for the Granada anyway.

~Critter

oh, $150 for everything you would need. plus shipping.

I dont really need another motor, and the rear end is the goofy one (not an 8" or 9")

so it would be mostly a favor, since I would have to buy the car, part it out, get rid of it, and ship all the stuff.

not to mention that I have 4 non running vehicles, and two running ones. And wife who gets agitated at the thought of another car :D