What Do You Do (or Supposed To Be Doing)

Damn brother! You're only a year older than me!

So tell us something happy, what do you drive?
95 GT and a 98 Base,trading in our 14 Focus next year for either a 14 or 15 convertible,off road I have a F150 lariate Crewcab lifted 6" with 35" Graplers and for everyday I have a 14 Jeep Altitude,I was a avid Harley rider for over 30 years and still have a 01 Electra Glide and a 06 Deluxe, driveway queens now and I also have a couple Polaris UTVs witch I can drive for a bit,gave my son my 2012 sportsman 500, have a Ranger Bass boat and a 20 foot pontoon........I mostly spend my time in the house sitting in a recliner due to pain and fatigue...
So I do still do some Driving.....................

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

95 GT and a 98 Base,trading in our 14 Focus next year for either a 14 or 15 convertible,off road I have a F150 lariate Crewcab lifted 6" with 35" Graplers and for everyday I have a 14 Jeep Altitude,I was a avid Harley rider for over 30 years and still have a 01 Electra Glide and a 06 Deluxe, driveway queens now and I also have a couple Polaris UTVs witch I can drive for a bit,gave my son my 2012 sportsman 500, have a Ranger Bass boat and a 20 foot pontoon........I mostly spend my time in the house sitting in a recliner due to pain and fatigue...
So I do still do some Driving.....................
We need a button for"like" and "don't like" and "Damn!"

Lots of cool vehicles of all sorts!

Man , I wish you the best, and sorry your body is giving up on you like that.