What Have You Done To Your S550 Today?

Mine is a 15 GT convertible. in deep impact blue. been on jack stands the last few days for mod installs. Installed UPR oil separator, Roush rocker winglets, removable under bumper front plate mount, throttle body spacer, redline hood struts, LED switchback front turn signals with resistor kit for hyperblink, resonator delete H pipe, Barton short throw shifter, LED map, glove, trunk lights, LED reverse bulb, stainless dead pedal cover, Steeda jacking rails, and the Steeda G trac K member brace. Been a busy few days working on it when I had time. Also recently had windows tinted at 5% all around. Will be getting Cervinis ram air hood, ducting and CAI along with the side scoops once they are done designing the CAI and ducting that the rep says should be released in the next few months. Have the CDC Outlaw spoiler to paint and install when I get the hood and scoops to paint at the same time. 2400 miles on the car which I picked up in late Sept. and loving every minute. This this is leaps and bounds better then my 08 GT/CS the wife made me sell when the kids were born. And for the record, I'm 34 and had 5-20% tint on previous vehicles and not been messed with. Thanks for all the great posts on stangnet from everyone.

• Sponsors (?)

Haven't posted here in awhile, but here are some pics I've taken today:

aWEM2M.jpg

YuH9Ch.jpg

XiAjtC.jpg

AZfucd.jpg
That is a NICE ride!!!

Got these snazzy paddle shifter extenders, added 15hp. Also I don't know why my picture might be upside down. I have no clue what I'm doing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 354
Got rid off this stupid clutch assist spring. After 1200 miles finally i remember how to drive manual and now it's pure fun. i don't feel old anymore. Ordered one from Steeda though to be safe. Btw washed it with 3M wash and wax and fihished with Mothers carnuba wax (waiting for plastic cleaner). For leather i used Connoly products.
2016 GT premium deep impact blue with saddle interior ( no mods yet)in service since March 4 2016

Got rid off this stupid clutch assist spring. After 1200 miles finally i remember how to drive manual and now it's pure fun. i don't feel old anymore. Ordered one from Steeda though to be safe. Btw washed it with 3M wash and wax and fihished with Mothers carnuba wax (waiting for plastic cleaner). For leather i used Connoly products.
2016 GT premium deep impact blue with saddle interior ( no mods yet)in service since March 4 2016
Have you ever looked at Griots Garage Leather Care Spray? I use it on my mustang and the leather in my P-up, it's the closest thing I've found to make it seem like a brand new car (albeit yours is still brand new :) )