What is it with FastFood employees?

My reasons were based on employees that are lazy or don't care. Fast food joints are usually a last ditch effort to find employment so it's safe to assume that anyone working at McDonalds hates their job with an undying passion.

I also know some people who worked at Chick-Fil-A's, but they quit because they claimed it to be to demanding for a fast food job.

I'm telling ya, working in fast food rates up there with scraping dead animals off the road.

If someone doesn't enjoy their job, there's less of a chance they'll take it with an ounce of seriousness.

Just don't expect too much out of fast food places or else you'll be sadly disappointed.

• Sponsors (?)

I applied at many places and never once thought about daring fast food. Target ain't that bad, scan & bag the items, hit total, take the money, give change if needed and send them on their way. Extremely repetative but it's not a pain, very simple, and $7 an hour is alot better than near min wage. Chick-fil-a gives their employees 10 cents more than min wage because "it is degrading to a person." Sucks for my friends who did go there haha.

AP1995V6 said:
Just don't expect too much out of fast food places or else you'll be sadly disappointed.

It's not like I'm expecting a lot of **** I didn't pay for. I don't expect them to wipe my ass for me. But if I pay for a $3 burger, don't give some crap off the dollar menu instead.

I order and add....'for here'.

They always ask after they re through with the order, "Is that for here or to go?"

Then I make sure they got my order correct. Basically in my neighborhood its not likely that they speak English so I always check the order before paying.