What % Tint??

• Sponsors (?)

HEY DARKER IS BETTER!!! in my opinion .....i just got my black 96 stang tinted a few days ago ...LIMO TINT!...it is awsome.....looks real sweet...and also gives you a feeling of badness when your driving it cuz it literally only lets 5% of the light through and it makes the inside of your car a lot darker.....i love it.....but i live in CA and they are pretty anal around here so i drive mostly with the windows down or partially down to avoid the tickets ...but when i put em up! watch out now! :spot:

here ya go fellas go here
http://www.iwfa.com/iwfa/Law_Chart/State Law Chart.htm
its a chart that has all the current state laws.

Just for fun
I got pulled over on my car for having 35% here in VA, the pig gave me a $75 ticket, he told me "If you want a less fine you need set up a court date and take my car downtown to have an officer reinspect it to see if i removed my tint or purchased legal tint" he said that will lower my ticket to $35 BUT!! i would have to pay $45 court fee!! so i asked him what happens if i pay the ticket and still leave the tint on? his said " well when i see you again i will pull you over and reissue the same ticket. :nonono:

So i paid my ticket over the phone and i still got the MOFO tint :D :D :D

dmarco_4u said:
here ya go fellas go here
http://www.iwfa.com/iwfa/Law_Chart/State Law Chart.htm
its a chart that has all the current state laws.

Just for fun
I got pulled over on my car for having 35% here in VA, the pig gave me a $75 ticket, he told me "If you want a less fine you need set up a court date and take my car downtown to have an officer reinspect it to see if i removed my tint or purchased legal tint" he said that will lower my ticket to $35 BUT!! i would have to pay $45 court fee!! so i asked him what happens if i pay the ticket and still leave the tint on? his said " well when i see you again i will pull you over and reissue the same ticket. :nonono:

So i paid my ticket over the phone and i still got the MOFO tint :D :D :D

HAHAHAH :lol: Screw those bastards!! I'd a done the same!! :nice:

35% is the limit here so that's what i got. i wanted it a bit darker, like maybe 20-25%, but i'm still pretty happy. just whatever you do, DO NOT get that nasty mirrored tinting, or even worse, the colored tint. it looks like total ass...

here's a pic of mine if you want to see what 35 looks like:

278942_1_full.jpg

greenbioch: pm me if you want those pics.:D :nice:

j/k carolyn...:banana:

splattered:
haha...that pic is still hilarious to this day.....i was looking on my computer to see if i still had the bunny one, but i can't find it. do you have the other pic where he's in the pink dress? whatever happened to him anyways?? please tell me you don't still have any pics of me.....haha.

green:
haha...you don't even remember what i look like...so you don't know if it's a fact... :p :D

i think you can have 35 on the front,and darker on the back, considering limos have darker (5... duh) and theyre legal (thats saying they dont have special permits) my family also has a rendezvous, its DARK in the front, and impossible to see thru the sides unless ure 3-5 feet away...
Also one of my friends has a GTI and the rear window and sides are as black as his car, (looks really good)