whatever happened to ironman?

90lxfoxbody

Jan 11, 2006
i met a young man off of stangent who lives close to me, great guy. i think he was going by ironman92gt. him and his dad were both really cool. i signed back on to ask him a question and now I can't find him. anybody know if he changed names maybe?

• Sponsors (?)

cool

i was wondering where you got off to. i've been out of commission a bit myself. had another unexpected surgery. my kidneys are trying their best to kill me. anyway, i am going to be putting my cylinder heads on soon, was wondering if your dad might be able to give me a hand with the stuff i'm not familiar with. i've done alot of my work like intakes, radiators, alts and stuff but i've never done a head swap. i have the gaskets and freeze plugs and all the good miscellaneous stuff. i'm just not too comfortable with doing the whole thing myself without an experienced person around in case i screw up. i'm leaving at the moment so i'll pm you later, maybe tomorrow. oh yeah, i saw you in traffic three weeks or so back, that mustang looks great on the road. c ya man.

thanks, as far as heads i can help you with that. Done it a couple times myself. You should come by and see my new project, gt40 mota :nice: just bring it by oneday and we'll have a look.. i did mine myself, just my dad helped in the dier situations where i got stuck :D anyway.. i'll be home around 12.. later