Whats the dumbest mod youve seen someone do to their car?

• Sponsors (?)

I saw some dude trying to put a fuel injected engine in a classic Mustang...oh wait. :D

Anyway, I have seen many retarded "mods" on cars. Anything from huge wings, ridiculous body kits, huge exhaust tips, stickers, Chevy engines in Fords, fake superchargers, 4x4 Mustangs, cars with 10" wire wheels that stick out of the side of the car 5", and hood scoops on the roof, nitrous bottles that aren't hooked up, fake nitrous bottles. I've seen just about all of it...I think.

I also agree with Fostang...the Tornado is a retarded mod.

No way dude, Van's with Shag carpet were cool as hell, especially if you had the disco ball up in there with the half moon windows in the back, SWEET, hehe still remember one my dad and grandpa painted for a guy it was a dodge paint real awesome metallic blue, with the roof panel out of an olds' station wagon, and a set of white wagon wheels on it, it looked tight for the early 80's, hehe

Stang2Man said:
a 350 in a mustang, i could live with riceburners but not a mouse
in a HORSE

That's alright... years ago at Super Ford weekend at Maple Grove there was a 71 camaro that used to run - it had a 351c, a prostock hoodscoop with a big blue oval on it. Oh, and the car was pink! :shrug:

Dumbest 'mod' has to be either wheel flairs on the rear of a 70 nova (stuck out about 6 inches on EITHER side.) Or neon ANYTHING - like wiipers under the car etc.

Oh man thats awsome. Im gonna out one on my 65 and the bird so i can sound cool.
How about this. I read this on another forum. This guy gets in the pits at the drag strip, gets a fire extinguisher, hooks it up to his cowl vent, then when he got to the line he squeezed the handle a couple of times to make it look like NOS.

stephen4785 said:
Oh man thats awsome. Im gonna out one on my 65 and the bird so i can sound cool.
How about this. I read this on another forum. This guy gets in the pits at the drag strip, gets a fire extinguisher, hooks it up to his cowl vent, then when he got to the line he squeezed the handle a couple of times to make it look like NOS.

LOl, thats something i would do to make fun of somebody though!

Gotta agree with the big wings. If they really worked, they would collapse those tin trunks.

Back in 1980 in trade school, there was a guy in the body shop that welded the cooling passages shut in small block chevy heads cuz it made the motor "run cooler".

That and cow magnets.....