Whats the dumbest mod youve seen someone do to their car?

• Sponsors (?)

Iv got a great one for you guys. Have any of you seen those add on electric super charger's? There just reselling boat ventiallation fans. And yeah there is an actual electric supercharger ($600)but thats not the one Im talking about. The "Supercharger" has 3 little plastic blades and sells for about 20 bucks. Id love to see some dyno results. Start up the motor, rev it up and have all of the blades break off and go straight into the motor. Check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33741&item=7934828794&rd=1
I like the part where it says it produces a whoping 350cfm

You know i have to agree. I loved the car in the movie, but now since they sell them prebuilt and stuff. It drives me nuts. ESPECIALY SINCE THEY'RE FREAKING SELLING THEM AS SHELBYS. the more i know about that man, the more i dislike him.

Not really a mod, although if you needed a behind the seat cargo organizer, you could do what I saw a guy do. Seat broke, so he put 2 milk crates behind the seat to support it and then used the space for his carpenter tools. I don't recommend this. Saw in the back of the head on a quick stop. :D :rolleyes: