Wheels

I havent even had my 18 Cobra R's for a year, and I want different wheels now. I love the color theme idea though. My car is Dark Green with some silver accents like hood stripes and rear bumper letters, door graphics. And the silver finished R's look good. But now I want FR500's in silver. Guess I just cant win. Seeing how I am about out of mods for my car without doing engine parts that will cost too much for my broke college ass.

• Sponsors (?)

last question

my fr500's came in and my tires are on the way, but someone suggested that i put lowering springs on the car aswell which i think is a great idea, however i was wondering whether a 2 inch drop would be too dramatic with 18's. what do you guys think?

i think a 2" drop looks perfect on stangs with 17s and likely the same or better with 18s. only problem with a 2" drop is that youll NEED caster/camber plates and new shocks/struts. and then theres my problem of having side exhaust that would just get torn to peices :(

also i from looks(not experience) a 2" drop should still be high enough to not become a problem with everyday driving and speed bumps, granted no side exaust or low body kit

i finally put my wheels on (will post pictures very soon) and i think they look amazing. well now that ive got a job i was thinking about working with my car before i head off to college seeing as to how i dont really spend money on anything else. next think i want to do is buy new head lights since i dont like the silver ones that come on the 99 mustangs and i think that the black headlights will match the rims much better. i found some pretty cheap ones on ebay and some extremely cheap xenon bulbs.

now i know that alot of ebays items are garbage but the bulbs seem decent and there cheap enough that i wouldnt care if they were a joke.

but while i was searching around ebay i found those chips. now i know about the legit chips that can be found on partshopper aswell as other places, but i was wondering how much of a joke most of those chips on ebay are. afterall they are extremely inexpensive aswell, so i figure its worth a shot. im aware that this is highly doubtful, but but i was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them.