Where do these things go?

5.0guy

Apr 17, 2004
MI
attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Do you have A/C, the second picture looks like it goes on the pressure switch on the a/c reciever/drier. It's really hard to say for sure because i can't see alot of the stuff that good.

The first picture in your third post looks alot like the line that goes to the egr valve on the back of the throttle body. It does look a little big to be that line but it could be the picture.

All of the others look very familar but since i dont own a fox i cant look.

yeah, no ac or air pump on the car, so if some of the stuff is for that, that's cool. now what about the egr valve thing? should I check on the back of it to see if there's somethin not plugged in?

On the back of the Throttle body there is a big round silver thing attached to it. (actually it's attached to the egr plate which is between the throttle body and intake). On the round silver part (the egr) there should be a little nipple that has a vacuum line going to it. Look to see if that's there. Maybe somebody here with a fox can take a picture so you can see what i'm talking about.

if you have no smog you will have 2 extra vacuum line coming from that vacumm coupling by the pass side strut jusy cap off the 2 that arent connected just make sure everything that needs vacuum is getting it. good luck phil