Where Do These Two Hoses Go?

02GTAnt

Aug 17, 2015
I know know goes to the back of the intake manifold. But where does the other one go? I just picked up the car and noticed these were cut in the engine bay. I see the both originate from the evap canister. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

• Sponsors (?)

You see the nipple behind the plenum? So one hose goes from the evap can from the passenger side fender to that nipple? And where does the other hose go?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 192
41120-image-03.jpg

The hose that goes in the back is for evap. It runs from the fuel filler neck to the passenger side firewall and connects to the back of the plenum. There is a smaller hose with a 90 degree elbow and this connects to the EGR valve, the pony's tail is pointing where this one goes. The vacuum line on the front with the red hoses connects for the charcoal canister and Fuel Pressure regulator. The large hose on the front it for the IAC valve. For the most part that should be all the vacuum lines that you are inquiring about. Most of the lines have a formed plastic characteristic and should lay in the engine bay where they go, or they will have a specific fitting on them that will give a clue as to where they go. Hope this answers your questions. Good Luck!

Thank. I appreciate. I basically reverted everything to stock except the EGR because the car has BBK tube headers. The headers dont have the bung for the EGR pipe. I suspect that the PCM might have had a tune at some point and that might be causing the issues.