Where has GBM been?

• Sponsors (?)

I caught him on MSN a couple days ago. He moved out of his parents place and is living with his grandmother. He's looking to move out of there now. I'm sure work is keeping him busy, but since he doesn't have a Mustang anymore he probably doesn't see the need to be on here on much. :shrug:

LOL. Actually, I think he did. When he did a burn out and was afraid the cops would get him, wasn't that in the mustang?

An even better question is does he still have his truck or is it a pile of ashes? :)

-Chelle

t_chelle16 said:
LOL. Actually, I think he did. When he did a burn out and was afraid the cops would get him, wasn't that in the mustang?

An even better question is does he still have his truck or is it a pile of ashes? :)

-Chelle

He's fine, i talk to him every time he breaks his truck, which is about every other day :D , he's working odd hours at a sawmill so he hasn't been around much. I just talked to him about 10 minutes ago he was heading outside to pull the steering box outta the pickup, so Ishould be hearing from him again real soon :rolleyes: , I'll tell him youu guys are looking for him.

t_chelle16 said:

-Chelle
I believe a pile of rust would come before a pile of ashes.

since the truck is already half way there.

I think he is in london, England

67GTFastback said:
I find his threads very entertaining, where has he been, 1 post in 3 months? Did I miss something about him?

I was sitting on a train and there was this newspaper on the seat next to me that was open to the personals. One of the ads said, "GBM iso same or GWM for discreet encounter, possible LTR." I don't know that means but maybe he moved to the UK.

Hey boys and girl of stangnet :)
I must say I became a little red cheeked to see this thread wondering about me and my whereabouts....

Ill give ya a update on my situations....

Well the lady situation............ :nonono: I tell ya...... :bs: So enough of that.....

I did sell the mustang, it was all running nicely and as far as i know would stay that way :rolleyes: I sold it to a younger kid bout my age, i made sure he knew what he was buying tho i dont think he really got past the loud exhaust,slicks and engine compartment full of chrome :bang: but i see it from time to around town, he put some different rims on it and put a black spray bomb paint job on it :nice: I ended up getting $4k for it which was about what i payed for it originally so i guess the money i put into was just for the expierance... I kinda had to sell it since i moved in with my grandma and my meat cutting job went all sour ($22 an down to $14 :bs: )

I am currently living with my grandma in her big house, she cooks and cleans and worries every second of the day about me :D , its great....

I got a new job at a local plywood sawmill, The money is very very good, the work... well it has its moments.... I have been working 50-60 hours a week so my free time is well not really there anymore.... :shrug:

I will be going to just weekends at the mill come september here at which time i will look for another weekday job (maybe back to meat cutting) untill august rolls around when i start a 9 month pre apprenticship coarse for heavy duty mechanics at my local college.

I Have been doing work to my truck yes :rolleyes: with many exciting moments, I just recently put a new seal in my power steering box (big thanks to worthy)

I have msn if any of ya want to add me [email protected]

ill try and stop buy and humour ya'll a little more often :flag: <-------W.T.F.???? wheres the red a white version with the big old leaf in the center????? :notnice:

-gbm-