Where To Get A Decent Rebuild Kit 91 Aod.

old_blue

15 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
Did some searching but many of the threads on this topic are outdated and didnt really see any answers I liked.

Looking for a reputable rebuild kit and to upgrade the od band with the required supporting hardware. I will be installing it myself so just need the kit and bearings.

• Sponsors (?)

Did some searching but many of the threads on this topic are outdated and didnt really see any answers I liked.

Looking for a reputable rebuild kit and to upgrade the od band with the required supporting hardware. I will be installing it myself so just need the kit and bearings.
Sigh..

P.A.T.C.

It's where I got everything for my 4R70w. I just looked,..they have rotten reviews... (Course,..I didn' review them)
I spent 1200.00 w/ them New 10" converter, rebuild kit, hardened input shaft, transgo valvebody reprogramming kit.

It was all good for me.

So I completely forgot I have a perfectly good 4r70w sitting in the garage that was for my 56 project. Apparently the internals will fit right into my aod and it's much improved The 56 has a aod as well so I don't need it any longer for that project