Which new Headlight?!

I have an 01 GT and my headlights have been foggy and crappy looking for a long time now... i tried to clean em, but it didnt help much, and now they look horrible again....
honestly, first i just wanted to replace with oem... i saw some oem ones at newtakeofparts.com and stuff, and they are like 200 per headlight... wich is way more than i want to spend....
currently, i am thinking of going with the smoked ones because i mostly see em for 200 for the set. americanmuscle.com has them for 200 right now... with no shipping charges... i have heard some bad thing about them, but what do u guys think about me getting these?
http://www.americanmuscle.com/sm99hewiclco.html
should i get other headlights in general? should i order from a different site? are all these smoked headlights basically the same? has anyone experienced issues with the new ones fogging up like the ones i have now? also, they recomend going with aftermarket bulbs... is this because they just want to make more $$? what kind of light reflection can i expect with these with the stock bulbs? i actually currently have the silverstars though...
thanks alot guys!! i really want to order these soon, but after all that i heard about some online stores, i am kinda worried about quality of the product, how soon i will get it, customer service etc..
thanks alot guys!! i appreciate all the advice in advance!!

• Sponsors (?)

I bought aftermarket smoked headlights with clear corners from a ebay store. They were around $200 for the pair. The first time I washed my car there was condensation in them.:mad: I called to complain and they suggested baking them in the oven on wet cardboard for 10 minutes at 200 degrees and pushing the two pieces together. I siliconed the crap out of them and have stopped the condensation problem. I have heard of people having the same problem with ford replacements as well. I just think it is a bad design to have a plastic two piece light in the first place.:shrug:

I have an 01 GT and my headlights have been foggy and crappy looking for a long time now... i tried to clean em, but it didnt help much, and now they look horrible again....
honestly, first i just wanted to replace with oem... i saw some oem ones at newtakeofparts.com and stuff, and they are like 200 per headlight... wich is way more than i want to spend....
currently, i am thinking of going with the smoked ones because i mostly see em for 200 for the set. americanmuscle.com has them for 200 right now... with no shipping charges... i have heard some bad thing about them, but what do u guys think about me getting these?
http://www.americanmuscle.com/sm99hewiclco.html
should i get other headlights in general? should i order from a different site? are all these smoked headlights basically the same? has anyone experienced issues with the new ones fogging up like the ones i have now? also, they recomend going with aftermarket bulbs... is this because they just want to make more $$? what kind of light reflection can i expect with these with the stock bulbs? i actually currently have the silverstars though...
thanks alot guys!! i really want to order these soon, but after all that i heard about some online stores, i am kinda worried about quality of the product, how soon i will get it, customer service etc..
thanks alot guys!! i appreciate all the advice in advance!!

i say you buy those, but only for my own selfish reason of wanting to see if the number in inventory will actually go down!

I bought those from american muslce and they fogged up as well the first time I took my car to the washers. I ended up drilling 2 small holes in each of the lights on the under side and this has resolved the issue. As long as the condensation can escape then it goes away.

They do look great though! I like them a lot.

i say you buy those, but only for my own selfish reason of wanting to see if the number in inventory will actually go down!

When I bought my fly wheel from them it said they only had one in stock. As soon as my shipment notification came in my e-mail the system changed the inventory to "out of stock".

I bought these and like them.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=290115449583&rd=1,1

as a precautionary measure b4 i installed em I ran some black silicone sealant around them.....quick, easy, and now there's no way for the water to get in...

they are not tinted but have some black inside the shells so it might give it the look your going for. I didn't want something that would take away from my headlights...even if it is only a tiny amount....