Suspension Whiteline Lcas And Relocation Brackets Installed

2013 Geee T

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Oak Park, CA
I just thought I would post my thoughts on how the Whiteline LCAs and relocation brackets worked out... because I'm thoughtful like that. ;)

I was having traction problems and 1st gear was borderline unusable because the tires would break loose no matter how much you babied it off the line once it got into the power range. Then I found out that when you lower these cars traction goes to hell and read LCAs and relocation brackets would fix the problem. I guess it changes the geometry of the rear and the weight doesn't get applied to the rear end when you accelerate like it is supposed to. I wasn't completely convinced but had to try something so I bought the parts and a friend and I installed them. It took us 5 hours on jack stands to get the job done but if I had to do it again we could probably do it in 2 after knowing how it all goes together.

I might have been able to fix the traction problem just by doing the relocation brackets but I figured might as well do the LCAs since I would be taking it apart and they were not that expensive plus the stock ones are crappy stamped pieces.

I will say it made quite the difference and the traction problems are gone. I can even do a semi clutch dumping launch and it will just hook and go. Of course I had to make sure it could still smoke the tires when I wanted to and of course it does. :D

So if you are having traction problems after lowering your car I would say try them out for sure.

• Sponsors (?)