Who all makes Valve Covers for our cars?

red94fiveo

Apr 12, 2003
Wichita, KS
Just wondering what all my options are. This is proving to be a mojor pain in the a**. When I say VC's for our cars, I don't mean just ones designed specifically for our cars, I mean anything and everything that will fit. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Green 94 5.0 said:
trickflow. they are a bit pricey, but are some of the best i've seen.

I've seen them and I really like them, but I will be running AFR's and I'm not usually the type who likes to advertise something I don't have. However, if it comes down to it and thats the only nice looking VC's that will work, that may be what happens. Or do I deserve to be flamed if I run Trick Flow valve covers w/ AFR heads?

red94fiveo said:
I've seen them and I really like them, but I will be running AFR's and I'm not usually the type who likes to advertise something I don't have. However, if it comes down to it and thats the only nice looking VC's that will work, that may be what happens. Or do I deserve to be flamed if I run Trick Flow valve covers w/ AFR heads?
i never understood that. just because you dont have tfs heads doesnt mean you cant use their valve covers. people mix and match parts all the time. ;)